Our school policy requires all international students to complete an application form in order to be admitted to Cornerstone.
Acceptance to the school is based on the policies and procedures outlined. International students are expected to abide by Cornerstone policies and procedures. It is important to carefully read and complete all forms in the application package. All applications will be considered when the school receives the items listed below.
1. A completed Student Application Form
2. A completed Medical Information Form
3. A photocopy of Passport or Birth Certificate
4. A copy of student’s most recent report card
5. A signed copy of the Student Standard of Conduct Questionnaire
6. A signed copy of the Refund Policy, Homestay Policy, and Permission Form.
For more information or an application package, please contact the school office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: The school office is closed from July-August 15th.