Daily health checks
All students and staff must complete a daily health check. If you feel unwell, stay at home.
Parents and caregivers are responsible for assessing their children daily before sending them to school.
School administrators will ensure staff and other adults know they are responsible for assessing themselves daily for symptoms prior to entering the school.
Students and staff who become sick at school
If a student or staff member develops symptoms at school:
- They will be given a mask and separated from their classmates or colleagues.
- Separated children will be supervised and cared for
- The student's parent or guardian will be contacted, and asked to have their child picked up as soon as possible
- Staff will be asked to go home as soon as possible
- Custodial staff will clean and disinfect the areas the person used