LET IT BE KNOWN TO YOU THE PARENT/GUARDIAN THAT WE AT CORNERSTONE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL BELIEVE:
- There is one God, who is infinitely perfect, existing eternally in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was and is the Son of God. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died upon the cross, as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed Blood. He arose from the dead according to the Scriptures. He is now at the right hand of the Majesty on High as our Great High Priest and will personally return to earth in power and glory.
- The Bible is the infallible Word of God, given to men by the inspiration of God.
- Man was originally created in the image and likeness of God; he fell through disobedience, incurring thereby both physical and spiritual death. All men are born with a sinful nature, are separated from the life of God, and can be saved only through the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- All have sinned and that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through the Blood of Jesus Christ, and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for personal salvation.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men. Those who repent and believe in Him are born again of the Holy Spirit, receive the gift of eternal life and become the children of God.
- The redemptive work of Christ provided healing for the whole man; body, soul and spirit.
- In water baptism, by immersion, in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- It is the will of God that each believer, through the Holy Spirit, be sanctified wholly, being separated from sin and fully dedicated to the will of God. This is both instant and a progressive experience in the life of the believer subsequent to conversion.
- A person baptized with the Holy Spirit will speak with new tongues.
- The Holy Spirit enables the believer to live a Godly life which manifests the fruit of the Spirit.
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit, as enumerated in I Corinthians 12:14 should be practiced and manifested in the Church today.
- That both the saved and lost will be resurrected; the saved to everlasting life and the lost to eternal judgment.
- The second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ will be personal, visible, and pre-millennial. This is the believers blessed hope and is the vital truth which is an incentive to holy living and faithful service.
- The church, which is the body of Christ, consists of all those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and are redeemed through His blood.
- In the reality and personality of our enemy, Satan.
- In remembering the Lord’s death in the ordinance of the Lord’s Supper. His blood purchased salvation for us. His broken body purchased healing for us.