Attention CCS Families,
We did it! The 2019/2020 School Year has come to a close, and we look to the future! We are so grateful for you and appreciate the support and love you have sent our way during this time of schooling during a pandemic. We truly are living in a historical moment but aren’t you so thankful that as Christians we can rest in the assurance that OUR GOD has this!!! He knows the beginning from the end so He is not surprised and He can work all this out for our good.
Our June return to school has been positive and it was wonderful to see our students and their smiling, cheerful faces for the last 3 weeks. We had a 60% return with half our students coming every other day.
Usually at this time of year, we are meeting in person regarding next year’s tuition, however, this is not possible at this time. Please look in your email (check every file) to find your Tuition Agreement for the 2020/2021 School Year. Once you locate it, please do the following:
- Read it over carefully (Look especially at yellow highlights)
- Correct or include any information that is incorrect or missing (ie. name for Tax Form)
- 12 month payments begin in July so let us know immediately if you want to start July 1 or 15
- 10 month payments begin in September either the 1st or 15th
- If you have lost your job and continue to suffer financial loss due to COVID-19, please advise us so we can assist you with tuition assistance. We are a family and want to support you until you get back on your feet.
- Please email us back IMMEDIATELY if you wish to start July payments and before June 30th for any other starting dates. We will attach the email to your payment form as confirmation.
If you have any questions regarding your tuition for next year, please don’t hesitate to call or email the school office. There will be someone available Tuesday, June 30th until 2pm. You will be contacted via phone if we do not hear from you by the 30th.