Our class schedules have been finalized for June - thank you for your assistance in getting this sorted. Whether you have chosen to keep your children home or have them come back, we truly bless you and pray for the Lord’s provision and protection as we continue to move forward in closing this school year out successfully. Please be on the lookout for an email from your child(ren)'s teachers. They will inform you of your child(ren)’s weekly schedule if attending school on campus, the new zoom schedule for students remaining at home, and any other important directives you may need to know. Please keep in mind that these policies and procedures are being put in place to keep in line with the Provincial guidelines and WCB for reopening.
VERY important reminders from the office:
- Note that our hours for June are now 9:00-2:00pm.
- During drop-off and pick-up, parents are not to enter the buildings unless they have received permission from the office.
- DROP OFF: (please be as patient and punctual as possible)
- directly in front of the class or building that they need to get into. A staff member will be there to let them in.
- PICK UP: (please be as patient and punctual as possible)
- Kindergarten - please park on East side of the 4plex (new gravel parking lot by the field).
- Grade 1 - please park on west side of the 4plex.
- Grades 2-9 - please park alongside the South side of the main building. All parents are asked to remain in their vehicles and a staff member will release students to you.
- Please note that the exterior doors of our buildings will remain locked during the day so if your child is late, phone office so we can open doors for them.
- If your child is sick, PLEASE keep them home.
- Daily wellness checks will be done at every entrance and if we feel a child is unwell in anyway, they will need to be picked up immediately.
- Please ensure that your child is practicing good hygiene daily - showered, clean-clothes, deodorant, etc.
- Please send your child with a snack and lunch every day that they are here. Microwaves will not be available.
- Students are not required to wear uniforms.
- As per The Ministry’s instructions, masks are not necessary if a person is healthy so we will not require students or staff to wear masks.
We are very much looking forward to having your children back on campus! If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
Fear does not stop death; It stops life. And worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles; it takes away today’s peace.